Tuesday 26 July 2011

Zaggora Hotpants

So never one to pass up a freebie or chance to try anything to lose weight and tone up, a while a go I applied to be an ambassador for Zaggora Hotpants.

And my Hotpants turned up!

They would like all their 'ambassadors' to try them for 2 weeks, see the results and basically report back to the world on their effectiveness, so that's just what I did!



I would post a picture of myself in them but lets be honest no one really wants that, now do they?

The Hotpants are designed to help you achieve more with less, maximising your workout and attacking those areas that we all want to look better! It says that they are Super comfortable, you can wear them indoors, outdoors, in bed at night or during the day, on their own or under your gear.

Specially designed with Celu‐Lite™ technology, they work to reduce body fat and the visible appearance of cellulite by using your natural body heat to warm your muscles by increasing your perspiration with the effect of potentially reducing 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks. 


So when they turned up I thought is this the miracle I've been looking for?


They look sleek ,comfortable and practical and kind of reminded me of a wetsuit you know that neoprene type fabric.


My exercise of choice is Zumba, yoga and running so I though I'd go straight to it with some Zumba!


But first I had to get in to them! It was a little tricky to get the zip up but once on they fitted perfectly, were comfortable and offered ease of movement.

In fact the only downside to them is the noise they make when you're moving! My bottom half sounded like my Zumba sticks! I sounded like human maracas! but that being said I did feel like I got a better work out and they certainly made me sweat!


The science behind the pants is all on their website, its very interesting but lets face all you want to know is "did they work?"



Well yes they did! I have dropped a jean size! which is great but the noise that the pants make is a bit embarrassing to wear them to a class so I shall only be wearing them at home but I am going to keep on trying with them and if you'd like to try them too just use the offer code below to get 10% off!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!