Tuesday 10 May 2011

You've got to be in it to win it!

That's what they say isn't it? As a way of making you feel like you could be The one and god forbid if you don't buy a ticket! What am I talking about .......The National Lottery! And more specifically the new euromillions draw which tonight is ............wait for it .............. A staggering £85 million!


What would you do with that amount of money? I mean they say money doesn't buy you happiness and money doesn't buy you love but with that amount of money being miserable and lonely would sure be a hell of a lot more bearable!

But seriously what would you do?


I've planned out what I'd do with my millions so many times, a new house, car, holidays, money to family and friends to make all their lives easier, money to my favourite charities and then the part that I think would give me the most joy doing something for the causes that are important to me setting up an organisation that really understands what it's like to be a child growing up in inner city London and does something to support families, children and parents without being condescending or throwing money at the problem, the money would mean that the right resources, support and the right people could really do something to help communities.

I'd also start a charity to help with education and course fees from personal experience I know how hard it is to try and find funding to do courses and get back into the education system.


And after all that I would splurge on all the things that I'd always wanted, come on be honest wouldn't you? And to all those people who say "oh the money won't change me or my life" well it better bloody change me! Otherwise what's the point of winning it!


So you've got to be in it to win it! So will you be buying a ticket? And what will you do if you win?


Oh and please remember me if you do, I'll be your best friend honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!